Deadline for submission: September 16, 2018
Publication submissions will be made online through the website. The points while submitting an abstract are stated below;
- Submissions will only be accepted by online notification system via Congress web page, other submissions; which will be send by mail or fax will not taken into consideration.
- Confirmations will be electronically transmitted to the notification holders.
- The abstracts to be submitted will be evaluated by the congress scientific committee and at least two scientific referees; acceptance of the declaration at the congress and presentation style of the declaration will be decided by the Science Committee.
- In order for accepted abstracts to be included in the final programme, registration of the presenting author is required.
- Posters must be prepared vertically in JPG format with the dimensions of 50x70
- Poster abstracts must be typed in Times New Roman font, 12 point, with single line spacing and leaning against each other.
- The names of the researchers (without their academic title) and the institutions they work in must be written on the bottom of the poster. If there are researchers working at different institutions, the institution names should be coded with different numbers, and the figure should be indicated as superscript beside the investigator's name.
- The acceptance letter of Oral Presentations / Posters will be sent to the e-mail addresses of the writer
- The posters will be displayed on the poster tables throughout the congress.