"Innovative Studies Exhibition on Midwifery Practices and Education”
Application and Evaluation Requirements
Innovative Studies Exhibition on Midwifery Practices and Education aims to contribute to the development of innovative studies to be used in education or health services by midwives, midwifery students and midwifery academics, to create an innovative perspective and to establish interaction between the members of the profession.
a) Individual or team participation is possible.
b) The individual applicant or one of the team applicants to participate in the Exhibition Activity is required to have registered.
How to Apply?
Applications are made via the internet. It is required to provide information about the applicant(s) and the project / material developed. Applications are made firstname.lastname@example.org by “September 16, 2018”. The application form should be filled in. A summary consisting of a maximum of 500 words on the purpose and method for the developed project / material is required. At least, one visual object for (photograph of) the project / material developed should be uploaded on the system.
The evaluation process regarding the acceptance of innovative materials on midwifery practices and education to the congress will be carried out by a jury consisting of five persons. Preliminary evaluation of the visual materials will be conducted through the images (photographs) uploaded on the internet. Materials considered qualified enough for the exhibition will be exhibited in the designated place on the day of the congress and will be subject to evaluation by juries in the same place according to the evaluation criteria.
• Innovation feature: creating a new material or updating / interpreting existing materials
• Applicability / practicability: The material submitted should be applicable with the current technology, and should be practicable
• Aesthetics: The material developed should have a positive visual impression
Of the projects, those that best meet the evaluation criteria after the jury evaluation will be given the first prize and encouragement award by the Association of Education and Research Development in Midwifery (AERDM).
Copyright and Return of the Materials
The copyright of all the submitted materials is granted to the participant(s). These materials are deemed to have been accepted for use in all publications by attributing to EBEARGE stating that "Presented at the1st International Midwifery Training and Research Development Congress". The materials sent to the exhibition will be returned to the participants.
- The participants must place all their materials on their tables before the exhibition (presentation).
- The participant(s) are responsible for the presentation and safety of the materials.
- Tables, boards and equipment for hanging posters in the exhibition hall will be provided by the company organizing the congress. Any other material needed will be brought by the participant(s).
- For the jury evaluations, the participant(s) will present the materials where they are exhibited at the designated time. It is highly recommended that participants make preparations for the presentation of their materials.
- For the presentation of the materials awarded, a special presentation will be made on the final day of the congress (approximately 15 minutes).